The ETI PI-1600B High Current Test Set incorporates modular design and flexibility to provide unequaled capability in a portable package.
Basic operation is very simple, and the proven MAC-20 instrumentation provides optimal output control and measurement.
The ETI PI-1600B will test low-voltage, molded-case and metal-clad, direct acting AC circuit breakers from various manufacturers. The test set can also be used on high current applications like ratio transformers, and heat runs.
ETI PI-1600B Features:
- Consists of PI-800 test set plus PI-AUX output unit to double output capacity.
- Rated 9.8kVA continuous for testing circuit breakers rated up to 1600 amperes.
- Extremely portable. Housed in rugged interlocking suitcase-size enclosures, each weighing less than 125 pounds.
- Input: 120 or 208-240 volts ac (switch selectable)
- Digital memory ammeter controller
- Variable pulse times for convenient preset output current
- Selectable output connections to accommodate various impedance loads
The ETI PI-6000 Primary Circuit Breaker Test Set is a versatile and technologically advanced primary injection test set capable of testing circuit breakers up to 6000 amperes frame size.
It incorporates an output transformer with dual primaries to facilitate its use on power sources of 480 VAC as well as 240 and 208 VAC, and dual secondaries to provide optimal impedance matching to a wide range of breaker sizes. An internal voltage sensor automatically configures the AC control power section to be energized only when properly configured for the applied voltage.
ETI PI-6000 Features:
- Input: 208-240 or 480 VAC +/- 10% (Switch Selectable)
- Test up to 6000 Amp Circuit Breakers
- Digital Memory Ammeter Controller MAC-20
- Controlled Output for Precise and Repeatable Initiation of Current
- Motorized Vernier with Manual Override for Fast Adjustment
- Regulate Current Hold Feature for Long Time Testing
- Preset ON Times For Convenient Jogging of Output Currents
- Rugged Solid Copper Universal & Horizontal 1/2” and 3/4” Output Stabs