Measure resistance in switch and breaker contacts, bus-bar joints, and other high-current electrical systems with the Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter, an auto-ranging and easy to use DLRO.
• Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (14.5kg)
• Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
• Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
• 0.1 µΩ best resolution
• On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
• RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
• Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software
As many as 300 sets of results may be stored in the test set’s on-board memory for later download to a PC or may be sent directly to a printer via the RS232 port.
Also, add notes to any stored result by using the on-board alphanumeric keypad, thereby making later identification of results easier to determine. As well as adding notes to stored results, the alphanumeric keypad allows the user to set the test current directly by keying in the value required.
The Megger DLRO200-115 will check the continuity of the test circuit, and will quickly ramp the test current up to the desired level. The keyboard is also used to set upper and lower limits for the result and to prevent the use of excessive currents by setting an upper limit to the allowable test current.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: