The Doble M4000 M4100 is a 12 kiloVolt power analysis test set commonly used in testing bushings, cables and other high voltage equipment. It has an advanced Line Frequency Modulation System that rejects EMI that might affect the test results. This features ensures high accuracy during testing. You can also use optional modules to enhance its testing capabilities.
The Advantages of the Doble M4000 M4100 Power Analysis:
- Totally eliminates substation signal interference with Doble’s patented Line Frequency Modulation technology
- Generates its own clean test signal for the most reliable and repeatable results
- The highest power to better replicate in service condition
- Self-calibrating in the field, so it’s always accurate
- Advanced digital technology takes accuracy to new levels
- Automated setup eliminates errors
- DobleTest Assistant® (DTA) expert diagnostics software makes testing easy, fast and very smart
- All records are presented in a format that is easy to read, save and print.
- DTA Web provides an on-line database of test results, complete with powerful analysis tools.
Diagnostic Capabilities of the M4000 M4100 Power Analysis system:
- Power Factor Testing to confirm insulation integrity and quality
- Capacitance Testing to measure physical changes that may have occurred to the apparatus
- Turns Ratio Testing to detect shorted turns or winding damage
- Leakage Reactance/Short Circuit Impedance Testing to evaluate winding deformation
- Single Phase Excitation Current Testing to evaluate the transformer magnetizing circuit
- Capacitor bank testing using the Doble M4110 Leakage Reactance Module detects deteriorating or failed capacitors within a bank.