Along with test presets to reduce time spent on getting the right test configuration, the Doble F6150 also offers a compact and durable design which makes it suitable for field diagnostics.
The Doble F6150 reduces the hassle of manually configuring a tester for every relay or relay scheme requiring testing - just the number of settings needed to set if conducting a general maintenance check on a whole electrical system can be significant. Simplify this task and reduce the guess work when testing relays, with faster diagnostics and quicker restoration of service with the Doble F6150 Relay Testing System.
The Doble F6150 also has the capability to automatically test relays in three phase electrical systems, and can test almost every type of relay ranging from 0.5 Ampere up to 180 Ampere relays.
Doble F6150 Relay Testing System features:
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging – one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
Also available for rent from Protec: