The Omicron TESTRANO 600 Three-phase Power Transformer Test System is a portable, three-phase power transformer test system, which supports most common electrical tests on power transformers for routine and diagnostic testing onsite or during factory acceptance tests (FAT).
By using Omicron TESTRANO 600 you can perform various tests on power transformers without re-connecting. The three integrated sources speed up testing as tests can be done on all three phases simultaneously. Thus, TESTRANO 600 cuts down testing time to one third compared to testing times with conventional single-phase test sets.
Omicron TESTRANO 600 features:
• Powerful device (3x 33 A DC and 400 V AC)
• One setup for multiple tests, less re-connecting
• Three times faster testing
• Active discharge function for increased efficiency and safety during testing
• Fast and reliable demagnetization
• Portable and compact “one-box” solution (20 kg / 44 lbs)
Omicron TESTRANO 600 applications:
Perform the following electrical standard tests with the TESTRANO 600:
• Transformer turns ratio
• Exciting current
• DC winding resistance
• Dynamic resistance (DRM)
• Short-circuit impedance / leakage reactance
• Frequency response of stray losses (FRSL)
• Power/dissipation factor and capacitance (with CP TD1 accessory)
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec's multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.