The Omicron OMS 605 Portable Partial Discharge (PD) Monitoring System is designed for inspections of high-voltage assets under load, and can be employed for temporary and periodic, condition-based monitoring.
Measurements are performed at the assets one after the other, and the OMS 605 can be easily connected to existing sensors installed at the asset, e.g. coupling capacitors or high frequency current transformers.
Offering three channels to capture partial discharge activities at all three phases, the OMS 605 ’s PD acquisition is performed synchronously, which simplifies the suppression of noise signals and the individual evaluation of particular PD sources.
• Three (+1) channels for synchronized data acquisition
• Easy-to-transport wheeled case allows testing at different locations
• Heavy-duty measurement system for industrial environments (IP65)
• Simple to use plug-and-play modules for fast system set-up
• Compatible with a variety of sensors
• Comprehensive data analysis and reporting
Omicron OMS 605 Portable PD Monitoring System applications:
• Temporary and periodic condition-based monitoring of high-voltage assets
• Monitoring of partial discharge phenomena at rotating machines (motors and generators)
• Monitoring of partial discharge phenomena at cable systems (HV cable and accessories)
• Maintenance of HV assets (service)
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: