The Megger SMRT410 Multi-phase Relay Tester has the “smart” combination of high compliance voltage and high current output to test all electromechanical, solid-state and microprocessor-based overcurrent relays, including; voltage controlled, voltage restraint and high impedance directional ground overcurrent.
The Megger SMRT410 Multi-phase Relay Tester provides a complete multi-phase test system for commissioning of protection systems. With up to 4 voltage channels and 6 high current channels, the SMRT410 meets every testing need.
The SMRT410 VIGEN modules also provide high power in BOTH the voltage and current channels to test virtually all types of protective relays. The SMRT410 test system may be customized by adding the number of Voltage-Current, “VIGEN”, modules needed for specific test applications.
The Megger SMRT410 Multi-phase Relay Tester test system has the ability to be manually controlled with Megger’s new Smart Touch View Interface™ (STVI). The STVI, with its large, full color, high resolution, TFT LCD touch screen allows the user to perform manual, steady-state and dynamic testing quickly and easily using the manual test screen, as well as using built-in preset test routines for most popular relays
Megger SMRT410 Multi-phase Relay Tester features:
• Small, rugged, lightweight and powerful
• Operates with or without a computer
• Intuitive manual operation with Smart Touch View Interface
• High current, high power output (60 Amps/300 VA rms) per phase
• Flexible output design provides up to four-phase voltage and up to ten-phase current
• Network interface provides IEC 61850 test capabilities
• Fully automated testing using AVTS software