The Megger SG32-1500M Power Cable Fault Locator is a portable cable fault location and high voltage test system designed to provide quick, effective, accurate and safe fault location, thereby reducing system outages and time lost.
The Megger SG32-1500M is housed in a rugged yet portable enclosure, which makes it suitable for use in and outdoor conditions.
The SG32-1500M provides all typical methods for cable testing: cable and fault diagnosis, pre-location of cable faults, fault conditioning, and pinpoint fault location using magnetic acoustic methods.
- HV insulation testing up to 32 kV
- Proof/burn up to 32 kV, 40/20 mA
- 16/32 kV, 1500 Joules surge output
- Arc reflection multi-shot method
- Differential arc reflection
- Impulse current (ICE)
- Impulse current loop on/loop off
- Integrated 10.4” screen color TDR
- F-OHM safety circuit for proper grounding
- Two discharge and grounding contacts for independent discharging of capacitor and test circuit
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: