The Fluke Ti450 SF6 Gas Detector delivers pinpoint, state-of-the-art SF6 detection, and allows you to conduct two critical functions with a single tool.
Using the technology from Fluke's top performing pistol grip camera, the Fluke Ti450 SF6 Detector easily switches from infrared to gas mode. Making it easy to change modes on the fly when you are in the field.
The Ti450 SF6 Gas Leak Detector tips the scales on performance and affordability. With its pistol grip comfort and point-and-shoot convenience, even the tough spots become easy to diagnose. With the added feature of SF6 pinpoint detection, you can get the analysis you need anytime, anywhere.
Fluke Ti450 SF6 Gas Detector features:
- Detects and pinpoints the exact location of the SF6leak – without shutting down equipment
- Quick entry/exit button allowing quick toggling between gas imaging and infrared mode
- 320 x 240 resolution for gas and infrared images; SuperResolution increases to 640 x 480, only in infrared mode
- Get in-focus images in both infrared and gas modes with a touch of a button with LaserSharp Auto Focus
- Wirelessly connect your camera to the Fluke Connect system to make faster decisions. Team members can see the same data and collaborate on identifying the problem or authorize work before you've left the inspection site.
- No need for pencil and notebook:
- IR PhotoNotes annotation system captures digital images of equipment details, e.g. serial numbers and surrounding area conditions
- Record any additional notes with voice annotation and save them with the image
- See additional details with optional smart lenses – no calibration required when swapping them between compatible cameras
- Optimize images, perform analytics, generate quick, customizable reports and export images to the format of your choice with SmartView desktop software, included with your purchase
- Capture clear, accurate infrared images focused throughout the entire field of view with MultiSharp Focus
- Small and lightweight, fits easily into your toolbox
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec's multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.