The Fluke 1625-2 GEO Earth Ground Tester can perform all four types of earth ground measurement:
- 3-and 4-pole Fall-of-Potential (using stakes)
- 4-pole soil resistivity testing (using stakes)
- Selective testing (using 1 clamp and stakes)
- Stakeless testing (using 2 clamps only)
The Fluke 1625-2 offer such as advanced features as:
- Automatic Frequency Control (AFC) - identifies existing interference and chooses a measurement frequency to minimize its effect, providing more accurate earth ground value.
- R* measurement - calculates earth ground impedance at 55 Hz to more accurately reflect the earth ground resistance that a fault-to earth ground would see.
- Adjustable limits - for quicker testing
With an internal memory storage up to 1500 records, accessible via USB port for rapid data transfer and viewing of results,
For calculations as close to voltage operating frequency as possible, the 1625-2 uses a 55 Hz signal, ensuring that the measurement is close to the value at the true operating frequency, making grounding impedance measurement as accurate as possible
The1625-2 is also able to measure earth ground loop resistances for multi-grounded systems using only current clamps.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: