The Amprobe DM-III Multitest Power Quality Recorder is used to analyze power quality characteristics of single and poly-phase systems up to 600 Volts AC, and also has the capability to measure insulation and ground resistance.
Essential in diagnosing common electrical issues, the Amprobe DM-III is a three-phase power quality analyzer that is able to perform the following tests:
INSULATION TEST: Measurement of insulation resistance with DC test voltage 50V, 100V, 250V, 500V or 1000V.
GROUND TEST: Measurement of Ground Resistance and Resistivity using Earth rods.
POWER QUALITY: The Amprobe DM-III Multitest Power Quality Recorder allows the following operations:
- Display in real time the electrical parameters of a single-phase and three-phase systems and the harmonic analysis of voltage and current.
- Conduct a direct Energy measurement.
- Memorize the sampled values of the Parameters present at instrument input generating a "Smp" record inside instrument memory.
- Record simultaneously:
- RMS values of voltages
- Corresponding harmonics
- Active, reactive and apparent powers
- Power factors and cosj, active, reactive and apparent energies
- Voltage anomalies (voltage sag and surge) with 10ms resolution
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: