The Omicron CIBANO 500 Circuit Breaker Test System is a 3-in-1 system capable of testing all types of circuit breakers, medium-voltage or high-voltage circuit breakers with live and dead tank design.
The CIBANO 500 is a micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, and a coil and motor supply all in one device, allowing for all important circuit breaker tests to be carried out even when a station battery is not available.
With this 3-in-1 system features a globally unique connection technology reducing the wiring effort and time required.
Utilizing the OMICRON Primary Test Manager Software (PTM) ensures convenient operation and provides a clear, combined report for all the tests performed.
The innovative accessories can be used to extend the scope of testing as well as increase convenience and safety during testing.
Omicron CIBANO 500 Key Features
- 3-in-1 system: micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, and AC/DC power supply
- One system for medium or high-voltage circuit breakers with live or dead tank design
- Low wiring effort
- One clear report for all tests
- Lightweight test system (20 kg / 44.1 lbs)
Omicron CIBANO 500 Applications
The following 5 standard tests can be carried out on all circuit breakers using test system:
- Static contact resistance test (micro-ohm measurement)
- Timing tests
- Coil and motor current analysis
- Minimum pick-up test
- Undervoltage condition test
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: