Designed to measure AC and DC voltages on conductors from phase-to-ground and phase-to-phase, the HD Electric MARK III Dual Range Voltmeters and Phasing Set allows users to determine if two conductors are in-phase or out-of-phase with one another, and is designed for use on overhead lines and are adaptable for use on underground systems by using accessory probes.
The HD Electric MARK III Dual Range Voltmeters and Phasing Set is a digital voltmeter and phasing set that features universal splines for mounting onto hotsticks and large easy-to-read displays.
- • Determine if two conductors are in-phase or out-of-phase
- • Measure voltages and phase conductors on both overhead and underground systems
- • Verify a conductor is de-energized prior to grounding
- • Measure voltages in Metal Enclosed Switch Gear
- • Determine whether a section of underground cable is faulted with the Cable Fault Tester
- • Discharge underground cables and other equipment that hold capacitive charges