The Ofil Systems DayCor Superb-OD Corona Camera is a sensitive bi-spectral Visible-UVc detection camera with absolute solar blind performance and high pinpointing resolution.
The DayCor Superb-OD Corona Camera offers a 5" transflective, adjustable bright color LCD with brightness of 450 cd/m2.
Built to accurately pinpoint sources of corona, partial discharge, micro arcing and arcing that may lead to: audio noise, radio/TV interference and electrical mechanical failures, the Ofil Systems DayCor Superb-OD Corona Camera saves report processing time by proprietary reports generating software and enables continuous work without exerted strain on arms or eyes.
• On-board storage via Compact-Flash Card
• MPEG Video/Audio on-board recording and storage
• JPG on-board capturing function
• Playback on-board function for images and videos
• Fit for inspection under any light and weather conditions
• Manual and Automatic focus for both UV and Visible channels
• Zooming capability of both UV and Visible
• Integration mode for larger signals and reduced background noise
• Blob counting and display for evaluation of the corona strength
• Reporting software
• One-touch button functions operations; no need for menu browsing
• Multi lingual display - optional
• UV only, Visible only and Combined UV + Visible modes
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: