The Megger IDAX300 Insulation Diagnostic Analyzer delivers an accurate and reliable condition assessment of insulation in transformers, bushings, generators and cables, while maximizing the outcome of maintenance activities allowing for load and service life optimization.
The Megger IDAX300 offers the accuracy and ability to provide reliable data using true AC DFR (Dielectric Frequency Response), also known as FDS (Frequency Domain Spectroscopy), for reliable test results in high interference environments.
Along with state-of-the-art software, the IDAX300 makes testing easier and faster, allowing transformer moisture and oil assessment in about 22 minutes (20°C).
• Automated measurement and analysis of moisture content, tan delta/power factor and oil conductivity
• Individual temperature correction (ITC) of tan delta/power factor and oil conductivity
• 40% faster measurements with the new IDAX 5.0 SW
• Reliable measurements in high-interference environments
• Multi-function test set for transformer measurements
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: