Industries that consume vast amounts of electrical power must include low resistance ohmmeter measurements in their maintenance operations. Not only does abnormally high resistance cause unwanted heating, possibly leading to danger, but it also causes energy losses which increase operating costs.
The Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter (DLRO) checks and measures contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators) or busbar joints.
Accurately measure resistances ranging from 0.1μΩ to 1Ω, at high currents with the Megger DLRO200-115 DLRO a versatile instrument that can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage.
The DLRO200-115 will check the continuity of the test circuit, and quickly ramp the test current up to the desired level. The keyboard is used to set upper and lower limits for the result and to prevent the use of excessive currents by setting an upper limit to the allowable test current.
The DLRO200-115 operates in one of three modes, which are simply selected from the on-screen menu: CONTINUOUS, NORMAL and AUTO.
Megger DLRO200-115 DLRO features:
• Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (15kg)
• Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
• Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
• 0.1 µΩ best resolution
• On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
• RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
• Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software