The Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter checks and measures contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators) or busbar joints. The Megger DLRO200-115 accurately measure resistances ranging from 0.1μΩ to 1Ω, at high currents.
A versatile instrument, The DLRO200-115 can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage. For those applications that demand a smooth dc current, the DLRO has extra filtering on the output to reduce mains frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms. The filtered output of the unit also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
Megger DLRO200-115 features:
- Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (15kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
- Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
- 0.1 µΩ best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software