The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System can be used to measure the majority of relays.
And while it is capable of measuring high-burden electromagnetic earth fault relay, it is also sophisticated enough to complete advanced multi-functional numerical microprocessor protection schemes. It can do that without any additional devices, making the Doble F6150 Relay Testing System very popular for relay testing.
Evaluate protection relays and schemes in their environment, using simulated power system conditions and events.
Doble F6150 Relay Testing System features:
• IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging - one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
• Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
• Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
• Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in • Protection Suite Software
• Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
• End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes