Reduced electrical connections decrease the effectiveness of the ground bed and can cause substantial power quality-related problems and/or catastrophic failure in the event of a major electrical surge.
When measuring resistance, the Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter is capable of providing test currents from 10 amps up to 600 amps subject to the load resistance and supply voltage.
A large liquid crystal display provides all the information needed to perform a test; all test parameters and measurement results are displayed.
Industries that can benefit by using the Megger DLRO 600 Digital Micro-Ohmmeter include:
- Power generation and distribution companies
- Chemical plants
- Telecommunications companies
- Automotive manufacturers
- Aircraft manufacturers
DLRO 600 features:
- Small and weighs less than 33 lbs (15 kg)
- Test currents from 10 A to 600 A dc
- 0.1 µohms best resolution
- On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
- RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
- Supplied complete with 16.4 ft (5 m) test leads and download software
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: