The HV Diagnostics HVA120 VLF High Voltage Insulation Test Set is a powerful 0.1 Hz VLF cable test system for testing of medium voltage cables, 0 – 120 kV peak, 0 – 85 kV rms.
The HV Diagnostics HVA120 offers various operating modes such as:
- Cable testing
- cable sheath / jacket testing
- Sheath fault location
- Cable fault conditioning (burning)
- Vacuum bottle test
- Predefined standard-compliant cable test sequences
- Symmetrical sine wave at high voltage
- RMS measurement of output voltage and current
- Measurement of capacitive and resistive load
- Automatic load dependent frequency selection (0.01 Hz – 0.1 Hz)
- Display of current test time
- Integrated real-time scope function
- Self-explanatory, multilingual software
- Automatic measurement reporting
- Report storage via USB or RS232
- PC software (b2 ControlCenter) for data analysis and storage
- Flashover detection and ultra-fast switch off
- Flashover voltage measurement
- Time optimized burning mode
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec's multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.