The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester is a highly advanced tool for mechanical maintenance specialists who need answers to their electrical problems quickly.
This diagnostic technology helps you identify and prioritize mechanical issues before they can advance any further.The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester uses a simple step-by-step process to report on machine faults. The first time measurements are taken without prior measurement history. The diagnostic technology analyzes your machinery and provides text-based diagnoses, severity levels and possible repair recommendations.
Functions of the Fluke 810:
- Troubleshoot problem equipment and understand the root cause of failute
- Survey equipment before and after planned maintenance and confirm the repair
- Commission new equipment and ensure proper installation
- Provide quantifiable proof of equipment condition and drive investment in repair or replacement.
- Prioritize and plan repair activities and operate more efficiently
- Anticipate equipment failures before they happen and take control of spare parts inventories
- Train new or less experienced technicians and build confidence and skill across the team
The Fluke 810 Analyzes: Motors, fans, blowers, belts and chain driver, gearboxes, couplings, centrifugal pumps, piston pumps, sliding vane pumps, propeller pumps, screw pumps, rotary thread/gear/lobe pumps, piston compressors, closed coupled machines, and spindles.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: