The Fluke Networks OptiFiber Pro Series 2 is an OTDR designed to make every level of user more efficient whether working in data centers, outside plant, FTTx or PON applications.
Users can set up and shoot traces in no time by using the Auto OTDR function which analyzes the fiber under test and then chooses appropriate settings. The EventMap feature analyzes traces like an expert, calculating overall loss and reflectance, indicating events such as splices, splitters bends and connectors.
OptiFiber Pro's patented SmartLoop capability enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test in compliance with standards requirements. Not only does this cut the testing time by at least half, but it also allows a tech to immediately see bi-directional averaged test results without moving the OTDR to the far end or using external software.
• Taptive user interface puts advanced data analysis, easy set-up and operation at the fingertips of technicians of all skill levels.
• SmartLoop OTDR enables automated testing and analysis of two fibers in a single test, eliminating the need to travel to the far end of the connection to perform tests.
• Multiple wavelengths support a variety of applications: 850, 1300, 1310, 1490, 1550, 1625 nm.
• Splitter detection for automated discovery of splitters. Up to 3 cascaded splitters may be found or manually configured.
• Macrobend detection for automatic identification of bends.
• Expert Manual Mode – simplifies experimentation which allows you to zero in on the part of the trace that interests you.
• Ability to edit or add events – Add 0 dB events, such as perfect splices, not seen by the OTDR or change an event to the correct type: APC connector, a splice or loss event.
• Span a portion of a link – allows you to select a segment of fiber for analysis within a longer segment. Span allows you to test only the portion for which you are responsible.
• Stackable results and batch processing of traces. When testing many identical fibers at a time, batch processing allows users to look at multiple traces and stack them to spot differences and/or batch edit events quickly.
• Compatible with LinkWare Live. LinkWare Live enables you to easily track job progress, get real-time access to test results to quickly fix problems in the field, and easily transfer and consolidate test results from the tester to LinkWare PC Cable Test Management Software.
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec's multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.