The Fluke 1750 Three-Phase Power Quality Analyzer is the ideal instrument for power quality recording and analysis. This devices can measure and determine the kind and the magnitude of distortion in an electrical system. It also allows recording of power events for trending analysis.
Equipped with the Fluke Power Analyzer Software, this instrument records even the slightest of disturbances. Its state of the art LED display, which starts automatically once data recording begins, does away with any kind of uncertainty. This is what makes it highly accurate.
Fluke 1750 Applications:
- Long Term Analysis: uncover hard-to-find or intermittent issues; monitor critical equipment, capturing power quality events to correlate with equipment malfunction
- Power Quality Surveys: quantify power quality throughout a facility, documenting results with professional reports
- Quality of Service Compliance: validate incoming power quality at the service entrance
- Equipment Installation/Commissioning: benchmark power system prior to install to insure quality of service.
- Load Studies: verify the available electrical system capacity before adding loads