With the Doble F6150 Relay Testing System, end-to-end satellite synchronized testing is very simple and easy. There’s no elaborate test set up, and all the required software is in the F6150 instrument. Only a GPS antenna with an access to open sky is required. If access to the sky is not possible, use of the optional F6050 high precision time synchronizer unit which simulates a GPS signal. So no matter the location, state-of-the-art end-to-end tests can be performed.
The F6150 is one of the most well-known test solutions used for testing relay protection systems. With the F6150's higher test power and greater software sophistication simulation testing on all kinds of relays including ground fault relays, micro-controller based relays, and other electromechanical type relays is possible. Even testing ground overcurrent relays, typically difficult to test due to low tap settings and high burden, can be tested using the multiple current ranges of the F6150, as it delivers high power at low current to meet this challenge.
Doble F6150 Relay Testing System features:
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging – one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time syncing
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
Also available for rent from Protec: