When evaluating the reliability of insulation, the Megger MIT1025 10kV Insulation Resistance Tester can be used to measure quality control at the time a piece of electrical equipment is produced, periodic preventive maintenance, and as a troubleshooting tool.
The Megger MIT1025 offers such advanced features as:
- Rapid charge capabilities
- Resistance measurement of 20 TΩ
- The ability to take measurements when connected to line power/mains with a dead battery
- Provides five preset voltage ranges in insulation test mode
- A user settable lock voltage range
- Preconfigured diagnostic tests:
- Polarization Index (PI)
- Dielectric Absorption Ratio (DAR)
- Dielectric discharge (DD)
- Step Voltage (SV)
- Ramp test
Two rotary switches and a large backlit display allow for easy operation and enables multiple results to be displayed simultaneously.
Advanced memory storage includes time/date stamping of results, logging of data and recall of results to screen. A fully isolated USB device interface (type B) is used for safe transfer of data to Megger’s PowerDB asset management software.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: