Full simulation tests can be run on protection schemes and relays very efficiently with the help of a Doble F6150 Relay Testing System.It comes with high power, sophisticated software, and great flexibility that allow for the testing of all sorts of protection schemes. The capabilities of theDoble F6150 range from testing relays ranging from relatively simple electro-mechanical relays to the more modern and complex microprocessor based relays. The Doble F6150 Relay Testing System is a complete solution for any problem related to protection relays and schemes, requiring no additional instruments.
Doble F6150 Relay Testing System features:
- IEC61850 testing with 3 packets of 9-2 LE communication protocol and station bus messaging - one fiber and one copper IEC61850 communication port
- Standard relay calibration and verification testing of High Burden and Microprocessor relays
- Increased amplifier power output and ranges (enhanced ratings)
- Protection scheme testing using State Simulation and Transient testing: powerful models made available in Protection Suite Software
- Metering at 0.2 class CTs and Transducers
- End to End testing of Communication Based Schemes with GPS time synchronization
- 12 Source, (6-Voltage, 6 Current), configurable for Bench testing and proof of concept testing for complicated relaying schemes
Each Protec office stocks a full complement of electrical test and measurement equipment. Offering equipment from Doble and other premium manufacturers, Protec offers for rent, lease or purchase, all the electrical testing equipment you need to get the job done.
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec:
Wherever the job takes you (and the equipment), with Protec's multiple locations, we always ship from the office closest to your desired drop location (if the electrical test equipment you need is in-stock at that location), and the equipment can be returned to the nearest office.
We always consider ALL shipping options in order to save you the most time and money.
Also, if you happen to be close to one of our many office locations, walk-ins are always welcome!
Rely on the Electrical Test Equipment Rental Experts, we are there when and where you need us.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published May, 2014 and has been updated freshness, accuracy and comprehensiveness.