Via onboard storage vessel and compressor the test gas is captured and pumped back into the switchgear. The DILO 3-038R-R303 Zero Emission SF6 Analyzer is able to test SF6 purity (vol %), moisture content, and byproducts (SO2). The user can select pass/fail values for the gas being tested, as well as, the units of measure and save up to 100 test results and names (dates and time are stored automatically).
DILO SF6 Multi-Analyzer Features:
• 5.7”color touch panel
• Indication of SF6 concentration in volume percent
• Indication of moisture concentration in dew point °C or °F,referred to atmospheric or input pressure, reversible to indication in ppmV, ppmM
• Indication of SO2 concentration in ppmV
• Input pressure indication in bar pa or pe, psi, kPa, MPa
• Transfer of analysis results to USB stick or PC
• Very easy recalibration handling by module exchange
• Automatic identification of sensors residual lifetime.
• Setting of limit values for volume percentage, dewpoint temperature, SO2 and HF
• Menu item in German, English, French, Spanish and Italian
• All measurements taken at Atm. pressure
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: