For quick detection and quantification of small SF6 leaks, the cordless, battery-operated DILO 3-033-R200 SF6-LeakSpy precisely measures SF6 concentration by means of a non-dispersive infrared sensor (NDIR sensor) and indicates the value on a graphic display in ppmv.
The LeakSpy allows for precise localization of leaks by searching the highest SF6 concentration, and is indicated in ppmv as well as by an audible signal.
The high accuracy and the low detection limit of the devise make it is possible to carry out integral measurements, as well as measurements for determination of leakage rates.
- Sensor length 300 mm
- Detection of SF6 leakages up to 3 g / year
- Quick response time
- No cross sensitivity to moisture and volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Small, lightweight, easy to use
- Battery-operated (operating time > 12 hours)
- Exchangeable accumulator (parallel loading of a second accumulator in separate charging unit possible)
Related electrical test equipment available for rent from Protec: