The Megger DLRO200-115 Digital Low Resistance Ohmmeter (DLRO) can provide test currents from 10 amps up to 200 amps, subject to the load resistance and supply voltage.
This versatile instrument checks and measures contact resistance in high voltage circuit breakers, disconnecting switches (isolators) or busbar joints, and accurately measure resistances ranging from 0.1μΩ to 1Ω, at high currents.
Suitable for applications that demand precise, noise-free and smooth DC test current, this MicroOhmmeter has extra filtering on the output to reduce mains frequency ripple and can drive 200 amps through a total current loop resistance of 11 milliohms. The filtered output of the Megger DLRO200-115 also eliminates magnetic transients that could inductively trip a breaker’s control (bus differential relay), if left in the test circuit.
The unique design allows the weight and size of the Megger DLRO200-115 to be kept to a minimum; the instrument weighs less than 32 lbs. (14.5 kg). This small size plus a water/dust ingress rating of IP54 makes the test set equally at home in the workshop, on the production floor or in the field.
Megger DLRO200-115 features:
• Small and weighs less than 32 lbs (14.5kg)
• Test currents from 10 A to 200 A d.c.
• Filtered direct current output eliminates magnetic transients
• 0.1 µΩ best resolution
• On board memory for up to 300 test results and notes
• RS232 port to download stored results or for real time output to a printer
• Supplied complete with 16 ft. (5m) test leads and download software