Measuring ground resistivity is a method of assessing the condition of grounding systems. Ideally, the ground rod should have a low resistance path with the soil. However, when the soil loses moisture or the ground connection is faulty, the resistance may increase and impair the ground's effectiveness. Bad ground connections can cause erratic operation of equipment and serious damage to the electrical system.
Protec offers a large selection of ground testers from top manufactures that you can rely on to get the job done.
• Measures and records up to 64 parameters, single or three phase
• Operates on system voltages from 100 - 240 VAC
• Large digital LCD display
• Extended test range to 200 kΩ
• Rechargeable battery
• User selectable test frequency and voltage
• 2 and 3 point testing
• Selectable 25 V or 50 V output